Sample the Local Flavor at the Wine’ing Butcher in Pembroke, NH.
At the Wine’ing Butcher, “keeping it local” has never been more delicious!
From dairy products fresh from Granite State pastures and savory bacon smoked in the Great North Woods, to refreshing beverages from New England’s finest microbreweries and sinful sweets from the region’s finest artisans, there’s always something new to try at our gourmet market. Shop fresh, shop local… and taste the difference!
- Handmade from scratch chicken pies featuring all-white meat from Blake’s Chicken Pot Pie in Concord, NH
- Fresh produce from the LaValley Farm Local Eggs in Hooksett, NH
- Fresh, prepared pasta and sauces from Terra Cotta Pastas and Sauces in Dover, NH
- Bagged and blocked ice from Laconia Ice in Laconia, NH
- All natural fire starters and kindling for wood stoves, fire pits and more from Stump Chunks in Hooksett, NH
- Roasted whole-bean & ground coffees from One More Cup in Portsmouth, NH
- Big flavor and complex character coffees from Vermont Coffee in Middlebury, VT
- Caramels made with organic ingredients from Red Kite Caramels in Bradford, VT
- Homemade quality pies Valley View Pies in Bron, ME
- Homemade ice creams from Shaker Pond Ice Cream in Alfred, ME
- Gourmet pet treats from Squam Lake Pup Treats in Holderness, NH
- Savory & Sweet Spice Mixes from Camp Mix in Hollis, NH
- Specially crafted meat sticks and small batch smoked meats from Vermont Smoke & Cure in Hinesburg, VT
- Tasty salt-alternatives from Healthy Solutions Spice Blends in Milford, NH
- Natural Healthy Olive oils and rices from Cucina Aurura Rice & Oils in Salem, NH
- Lip Smackin’ Sauces from Chubby’s Sauces in Bernardston, MA
- Garden-fresh salsas, dips & chips from Mitchell’s Fresh in Concord, NH
- Coffin Cellars in Webster, NH
- Labelle Winery in Amherst, NH
- New England Beers, including brews from: